“Upon awakening, let the words Thank You flow from your lips, for this will remind you to begin your day with gratitude and compassion.”– Wayne Dyer
Thank you Wayne!
Saturday night the full moon rose with another star amongst it as Dr. Wayne Dyer left peacefully in his sleep.
This was the Facebook post:
Wayne has left his body, passing away through the night. He always said he couldn’t wait for this next adventure to begin and had no fear of dying. Our hearts are broken, but we smile to think of how much our scurvy elephant will enjoy the other side.
We Love You Forever Dad/Wayne
The Dyer Family
In Honor of one of my favourite spiritual teachers and personal motivators, we’re dosing out 10 Prescriptions For Wellness with quotes and life lessons from the Doctor himself:
- Eat For Health As An Act Of Self Love
- “When you’re at peace with yourself and love your self, it is virtually impossible to do things to yourself that are destructive.”
2. Chase Your Dreams
- “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.”
- “Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it.”
3. Always Seek The Positives
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
4. Practise Positive Affirmations
- “Here is an affirmation for today: I feel passionately about my life, and this passion fills me with excitement and energy!”
5. BE The Person You Want To Surround Yourself With
- “Practice being the kind of person you wish to attract.”
6. Drop The Desire To Be Right
- “When the choice is to be right or to be kind, always make the choice that brings peace.”
7. Trust Your Vision
- “If you believe it will work out , you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.”
8. Choose Compassion Over Ego
- “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”
- “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”
9. Say Yes
- “You’ll seldom experience regret for anything that you’ve done. It is what you haven’t done that will torment you. The message, therefore, is clear. Do it! Develop an appreciation for the present moment. Seize every second of your life and savor it.”
10. Understanding That No-body Is Their Body
- “Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.”
Whatever you do this week, next week and every week on, take the Wellness Weekly Intention from Wayne and; “Don’t die with music still inside you.”
If you’re unsure of your purpose in life: know this;
Your purpose is to L O V E your life,
To get wild and daring with your dreams,
To be playful and foolish, to get crazy, to laugh and cry, to embrace, to smile, to kiss,
To find your best friend and your soul mate, to scream from mountain tops, swim naked in the oceans depths, paint masterpieces with your footsteps,
To let passion and love radiate, and as the world watches your ignited soul, you will spark the flame in them.✨
Drop all you think you “should” or “shouldn’t” do. What ignites your flame and sets your spirit free is exactly what you are here to do! Drop your fears, take a leap, and let the world catch you. Let your feelings be your compass. The universe is always guiding you, you need only listen
Love & light,
To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
To make all your friends feel that there is something in them
To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
To think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words but great deeds.
To live in faith that the whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you.”
― Christian D. Larson
With love from the city of light,