Everyone needs a little magic in their morning ⚡️
Featuring cracked black pepper and coconut oil to enhance turmeric’s absorption, the MCTs in coconut oil as a powerful brain booster, ginger to increase metabolism and a little stevia to make this drink taste.. well… golden!
Everything It Touches Turns To Gold
Step aside Tom Cruise… turmeric + white jeans is a whole new stunt of Risky Buisness!
But aside from staining your attire and kitchen counters, turmeric’s golden properties boast a ton of health benefits:
- Powerful anti-inflammatory from Turmeric’s main compound: curcumin.
- The MCT’s from the coconut oil in this recipe assist in transporting fat-soluable curcumin into your cells making it more effective.
- In turn, turmeric increases our ability to digest fats!
- Curcumin indirectly boosts the growth of neurons to enhance memory and prevent degeneration of the brain.
- Its anti-inflammorty effects help combat the unwanted side effects of exercise by reducing pain, joint swelling and mucle stiffness.
- Enhances the functioning of our livers to aid in daily detoxification.
Magical Turmeric Milk Recipe
- 1 Tsp ground turmeric
- 1 Tsp virgin, cold-expeller pressed coconut oil
- 1/2 C boiled water
- 1/2 Warmed rice/almond/coconut milk
- A pinch of cayenne (optional)
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 100% Pure stevia to taste
NOTE: for the full health benefits of turmeric, be sure to purchase the potent powders commonly found at your local health food store.
Pour all ingredients into the blender, blend for a latte-like foam, adjust as desired, and enjoy! 🙂
To your mornings with a little dose of magical,