“Upon awakening, let the words Thank You flow from your lips, for this will remind you to begin your day with gratitude and compassion.”– Wayne Dyer
Thank you Wayne!
Saturday night the full moon rose with another star amongst it as Dr. Wayne Dyer left peacefully in his sleep.
This was the Facebook post:
Wayne has left his body, passing away through the night. He always said he couldn’t wait for this next adventure to begin and had no fear of dying. Our hearts are broken, but we smile to think of how much our scurvy elephant will enjoy the other side.
We Love You Forever Dad/Wayne
The Dyer Family
In Honor of one of my favourite spiritual teachers and personal motivators, we’re dosing out 10 Prescriptions For Wellness with quotes and life lessons from the Doctor himself:
- Eat For Health As An Act Of Self Love
- “When you’re at peace with yourself and love your self, it is virtually impossible to do things to yourself that are destructive.”
2. Chase Your Dreams
- “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.”
- “Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it.”
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
- “Here is an affirmation for today: I feel passionately about my life, and this passion fills me with excitement and energy!”
- “Practice being the kind of person you wish to attract.”
- “When the choice is to be right or to be kind, always make the choice that brings peace.”
- “If you believe it will work out , you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.”
- “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”
- “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”
- “You’ll seldom experience regret for anything that you’ve done. It is what you haven’t done that will torment you. The message, therefore, is clear. Do it! Develop an appreciation for the present moment. Seize every second of your life and savor it.”
- “Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.”