“You know my methods Watson”
- Your role in the healing process is the most important. Your holistic nutritionist can give you all of the advice in all of 18th century England but it is YOU and only you that can make it happen. When it comes to your health, nobody knows you like you do and in order to decipher the riddle of your body, we rely on you to be attentive to its clues.
- As your holistic health practitioner, it is my job to be your accomplice, to look out for you, and to be your helping hand when getting out of sticky situations. Although I don’t have nearly the same appealing accent or handsome allure of Robert Downey Jr., what I do offer as your Watson, is my knowledge, advice and ability to listen to your body’s evidence of what might be happening within you. From there, we develop our theories to reach the suspected issue at the scene of the crime and then work to heal it.
- Everything counts. Nothing is nothing. From fatigue, to brittle nails, to bloating after a meal, to an itchy nose, your body is constantly sending you clues to your health. Pay close attention so that we can decipher them.
- Remember that ailment from grade four that caused you to go on antibiotics? What about the root canal from 5 years ago? As all of our experiences in life shape who we are today, they also shape our health. From the little to the monumental: dig back into those things that others may disregard.
- Nobody knows you like you do. As your Watson, I’m relying on you to communicate everything you can with me. When we pair our personal knowledge with that of our nutritionist, this is where true healing lies.
- After all…
‘Nothing clears up a case so much as stating it to another person.’
- Do not be deterred by a little trial and error. No two people are alike and therefore, to experience true healing, a little trial and error is absolutely necessary. This is what detective work is all about.